Sunday 10 December 2017

Top 3 Finnish songs

I have known some of these artists for years, although I only just found out that they are Finnish! These were very popular in the UK when I was younger. 

1Artist: Bomfunk MC
Song: Freestyler
Why I like this song: This song definitely has to be at the top of the list. It was one of my favorite songs of the 1990’s and I did not know that they are Finnish!

2Artist: Darude 
Song: Sandstorm
Why I like this song: Also a favorite from the 1990’s, this song is full of energy! I think it is easily one of the best songs for someone who is at the gym, or doing a sport.


3Artist: Iiro Rantala
Song: Tears for Esbjörn
Why I like this song: This song is extremely different to the last two. Tears for Esbjörn is a really beautifully written piece of classical music and I would recommend it to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment